Holy Family Preschool is a state licensed facility that is directed by teachers certified and trained in early childhood education. Holy Family Preschool recognizes that every child is unique. Naturally developing at their own pace, all children have the right to evolve and learn in an atmosphere that nurtures their individual needs.
Due to this strong belief, Holy Family Preschool offers families a Christ-centered environment that allows children the opportunity to explore, mature and play through age-appropriate experiences and activities. Cognitive, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual areas of development are fostered in each child through a developmental setting.
Preschool education is offered to children three years of age by September 1st, 2019 for the three year-old program and four years of age by September 1st, 2019 for the four year-old program in the 2019-2020 school year.
|Program||Date & Time|
|3 yr old||Tue & Thu
|4 yr old/Three Day||Mon, Wed, Fri
|4 yr old/Five Day||Mon thru Fri
Elementary K-4 & 5/6 Junior High 7/8
Accredited by the Michigan Non-Public School Accrediting Association, a chapter of the National Federation of Non-Public School State Accrediting Association and membership in the National Catholic Education Association, Holy Family School hosts grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. There are two classes per grade. Self-contained classrooms in grade K-2 and classroom exchanges in grades 3-8. Weekly student led liturgies from grades 1-8 and the Sacrament of Reconciliation is celebrated throughout the school year. Students attend weekly classes in physical education, music, library and computer technology. Students attend bi-weekly classes in Art. Students in grades 5-8 attend weekly Spanish classes.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Art Club
- Music Club
- Dances – two for 7th & 8th graders
- Geography Bee
- Quiz Bowl
- Student Council
- National Junior Honor Society
The Holy Family School athletic curriculum is a no cut and no fees program. Teamwork and good sportsmanship are emphasized. 80 to 90 percent of middle school students play at least one sport.
- Basketball (Girls and Boys) 5th-8th grades
- Football (Boys) 7th-8th grades
- Cheerleading (Girls) 7th-8th grades
- Volleyball (Girls) 7th-8th grades
- Baseball (Boys) 5th-8th grades
- Softball (Girls) 5th-8th grades
Enrichment, Service, Leadership, and Additional Learning Opportunities
- 1st/8th grade Buddy Program
- Advent and Lenten service projects
- Environmental stewardship
- Participation in the Liturgy
- Altar servers, cantors, lectors
- Bi-monthly art classes
- 7th grade Outdoor Education Camp
- 8th grade History trip to Washington, DC
- 7th grade Vocations Day Mass with Bishop
- 8th grade pilgrimage to Father Solanus Center