What is the Parent Teacher Organization?
Parents and guardians whose children are attending Holy Family School are automatically constituted as members as well as the priest, administrators, teachers and other parishioners interested in promoting the welfare of the school.
The PTO is an organization with specific objectives:
- To provide a medium for parents and faculty to work together for the benefit of Holy Family Catholic School in areas of communication, public relations, fund-raising and special programs
- To assist the faculty and staff in providing a spiritual and academic environment
- To increase parent and teacher participation by attending meetings and sharing time and talents
- To promote goodwill and cooperation within the Holy Family Community
2016-2017 Meeting Dates & Scheduled Events
Meetings are held monthly September through May from 6:30PM-8:00PM in the Library unless noted. See Important Information & Dates below for Meeting Dates and Scheduled Events.
Parent Teacher Organization Officers 2015-2016
The PTO holds several fundraisers throughout the school year. Funds raised are used for numerous expenses for the school. The two major fundraisers each school year are the Panther Draw Raffle, and the Holy Family School Auction. We have several volunteer opportunities for these events as well as our smaller fundraisers. If you would like to get involved and volunteer, please contact the specific committee chairperson.
Important Information & Dates
Panther Draw Raffle
- There will be a total of 10 cash prizes – with a Grand Prize of $10,000
- Tickets are just $20
- The Drawing will be held on December 19, 2016 at 1pm.
Holy Family School Auction
Auction to be help on Saturday, May 20, 2017.