Fast Facts

  • Founded in 1956 by Rev. John Bush
  • Located in the heart of downtown Grand Blanc
  • PS – 8 coeducational Catholic Parish School in Diocese of Lansing
  • Member of the National Catholic Education Association
  • Member of the Flint Area Catholic Schools League
  • Accredited by the Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools
  • Special Services provided by Grand Blanc Community Schools
  • Average class size 22 – 25
  • Enrollment number is less than 500 students
  • 24 full-time teachers and additional support staff
  • Active parent support groups
  • Uniforms required
  • Bus transportation provided by Grand Blanc Community School